6 Screenshots

About This File

My feeder invited me to the movies, so I put on a tight and sexy striped dress so she could admire my curves all the time... I took one last look at myself in the mirror and touched up my lipstick. Suddenly he knocks on my door, he surprised me luckily I'm ready.
My feeder walks into the bedroom and starts touching my belly, I think my striped dress made him hot. But to my surprise NO. He is angry says that my belly is not big enough. He wants my belly to grow like a pregnant one, so he says he has a surprise for me.
I just want to go out but he insists, and when he sees that I refuse, he sits down and ties my hands behind my back and begins to feed me with thick cream, I try to resist but he is abrupt, applies force on me and makes me drink two liters and cream medium. I drink so much that I feel sick with a bloated belly and a lot of pain. I ended up inflated like a beach ball and my feeder pleased, I hope that after this he pampers me a lot.

REMEMBER THAT YOUR REACTION AND REVIEW ARE VERY VALUABLE TO ME, THEY REALLY ENCOURAGE ME TO GIVE THE BEST OF ME AND KEEP GROWING ♥️

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Greedy Sow + Her feeder together always make for a great video! If you enjoy real and genuine forced feeding with no script or acting you have to buy this video! Greedy Sow is a beautiful model with tremendous determination, she always pushes herself to the limit aiming to please! Her feeder is also one of the best, he plays the role that most of us can only dream of and always delivers! Her feeder is very forceful, he knows exactly when to demand more and when to touch his girl! Together they have great chemistry, her feeder knows exactly what we want to see! The video starts with Greedy Sow wearing a skin tight dress really showing off her curves. She looks great! But her feeder decides she can look better, he wants Greedy Sow bigger! Greedy Sow reluctantly submits, she is tied up and forced to funnel a huge cake shake mix! I have no idea what was in that shake but it looked like pure thick blended cake! Greedy Sow really struggles during this one! She continuously complains about being full but it only encourages her feeder to push her harder! He grabs her bulging belly as she moans and burps! *Spoiler Alert* Greedy Sow succeeds, she drinks the entire thing and keeps the whole shake down. If you want proof that this is real, look at the marks on her arms when she is finally untied! She looks so sick, she really pushed herself too far once again. Her feeder loving every second (as we all would) enjoys slapping and rubbing her huge stuffed belly! Finally the dress comes of revealing the results, a huge bloated stomach! Such a tease, I only wish we had seen that dress ripped off a bit sooner! Such a fantastic effort, as always highly recommended! 

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow, this is probably the hottest video I've ever seen. Greedy sow wears a tight dress and appears ready to go to dinner before her feeder takes control. He dominates her and forces her to drink ALOT of cream and its very sexy. The angle of her body is perfect too, you can see every curve of her massive body. More forced funneling videos please - this is amazing. Recommend this video strongly😍

Link to review