Fatchat in French (st English) 🇫🇷 - how I got huge 🐷🙈

$6

(18 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Update: the video is now subtitled in English!!!

Here is my first video where I speak in French about me and my fat, I tried to answer the questions I was asked.  I talk about my weight gain, what I like to eat and all that it entails to be huge 🙈

During all this I play with my big belly, I shake it and pinch it 🐷

I hope you enjoy the video, if you have any other questions send me a message.  I await your feedback 😘

EBBEE190-6204-47F9-971F-BDFFF5EF5694.jpeg

Edited by Lilou - FatFrenchWoman

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

French_FA

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Superbe vidéo ! On en apprend plus sur toi et à quel point ça t'excite de grossir, tout comme nous de contempler ta progression. J'adore le fait que toute ta graisse rende ton corps super douuuux c'est incroyable et hypnotisant <33

Magnifique, continue on adore !

Response from the author:

Merci beaucoup pour ton retour ! J’ai hâte de tourner d’autres vidéos 🙈😻

Link to review
HawkARC

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

6/5 stars for coming back and adding subtitles! Time for a rewatch for sure

Oh thank you so much ❤️❤️

Link to review
Simonthehamster

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Her belly is literally perfect. I hope she continues to make amazing belly play close up content into the future. On a random tangent I think if she ever wanted to try something new she should try making a vore video; she has the perfect belly and body for it ;)

Thanks a lot 😘😘

Link to review
Cargulito

Incroyable cette bonne humeur et ce corps sublime ! 

ça fait plaisir d’entendre quelqu’un parlé de sa prise de poids avec tant de ferveur et de bonheur ! ❤️

Merci beaucoup pour ton commentaire 🥰

j’espère en faire plein d’autres en étant encore plus heureuse et probablement plus grosse 😏

Link to review
H Matt

Incroyable vidéo 😍

et ça fait tellement plaisir d’entendre tout ça en français, j’espère que tu continuera à faire ce genre de fat chat ou tu partages ton plaisir à prendre du poids, 

en tout cas, il te va vraiment très bien et on a hâte de te voir en prendre encore bien davantage avec le même entrain et spontanéité ! ❤️

Vraiment ravi d’avoir découvert tes vidéos et attends la suite de ta prise de poids avec impatience 😃

Link to review
Jackita991

What an amazing video!!! I would 150% recommend you the video if you know French. But it's very enjoyable to not French-speakers too! Her voice is so sensual, look at her enjoying herself and how big she managed to get, how tight that bra is and how she keep being a greedy girl by eating chocolate cookies like drinking water.

Link to review
thomas91

Salut Lilou

Je t'es écrit un message privé ci ca te dit qu'on puisse échanger.

J'habite pas loin de Paris en plus à Fresnes ( pas a la prison t'inquiètes)

Franchement impressionnant tes résultats de 60 kilo a 130 chapeau et ta confiance en ton corps son un pur régal à entendre.

Tu as une trop belle voix qui va avec ton sublime corps tu as tellement belles courbes, ça donne envie de toucher et d'attraper ça a pleine main tellement ça doit être agréable et confortable.

J'espère que tu arriveras à atteindre tes objectifs

Je peux t'aider si tu as besoin et n'hésite pas à me répondre en privé,on pourra discuter sur WhatsApp ou comme tu veux par la suite.

Link to review
Guest Martin7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A really charming and sensual video. The model explains the story about her weight gain, what does she enjoy to eat, the changes on her body, daily struggles… It’s also really cute to see her playing with her belly and exposing her gains. 
A great video, especially if you understand french 😉

Link to review
Louki

Absolutely gorgeous body!I love so much your growing belly and I hope you are going to gain more! ❤️ Brilliant video!🔥

Link to review
joey18

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

D'habitude je ne mets que rarement le son sur ce site car ... c'est en anglais 😋 mais hier soir j'ai décidé de le mettre et ce que tu dis et ton attitude est prodigieusement sexy, un réel plaisir à entendre et à voir 😍 

Il me tarde de pouvoir chanter "voila l'été" avec de futures videos en bikini :)

Link to review
gohan

La goat. Incroyable un peu de nouveauté et de fraîcheur sur ce site enfin !  Continue comme ça, les vidéos en français ça manque tellement, t'es incroyable ! :D

Link to review
S4m_9y

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wooow! Excellente vidéo😍! Tu as eu  raison de prendre du poids🐷! Tu en prends en un temps record ! J'adore ta voix, j'espère que tu continueras de faire du fat chat en français😊🐷🇫🇷! Ça serait bien aussi une vidéo facestuffing, et j'aimerais te voir essayer de rentrer dans tes vêtements🥰

Link to review
Guest Dasilva

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Magnifique 🤩 

c est très agréable de t entendre parler et de te sentir fière de ce résultat ;)

encore quelques mois pour voir ce joli ventre déborder de tes tenues d été 🌞

Link to review