3 Screenshots

About This File

Your girlfriend and feeder is so proud of how much weight you've been gaining. She dresses in some sexy, tight lingerie and offers to worship your massive, jiggly gut. She gives you deep, intense (and very intimate!) belly rubs while offering some sexy fat chat. And this is only the beginning of your gain! You think you're big now, just wait a few months. I really adore making my fatty feel good, so I straddle you, pushing my gut into yours and moaning in delight. I love seeing our bodies together, even though you're sooo much fatter than me...for now anyway! I've got some catching up to do, but for now, lets focus on you and that massive gut 😉

IMB_t5sw3y.GIF

IMB_TfPWOQ.GIF

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Excellent video! You really sell the intimate nature of it, and the way you rub and squeeze and jiggle "our" large belly can almost be felt! And the way it ends is just so, so sexy. 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review!!  I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed this experience with me ❤️ 

@Jay Rock

Link to review