3 Screenshots

About This File

You’re a regular at a nearby strip club, and always enjoy a little fun after hours with one of the dancers, Aria. She loves to fuck you and enjoys all the time you two spend together. Recently, you’ve been away from the club for a while, but upon visiting town, hit up Aria for a bit of fun. But when you show up, you’re shocked at the girl in front of you. In disbelief, you question her, a massive gluttonous girl sitting before you and discover it’s her! Aria has gained an insane amount of weight and is in complete denial. She gets annoyed, but quickly enjoys showing you her curves and of course finishes your night off with a night cap 😋 Do you like fat Aria better than when she was skinny?

Edit: There is a blurred oval across my chest throughout the clip to comply with guidelines.

Like WG denial? Here’s some clips to check out!

Family Intervention - I’m Not THAT Fat

BBW’s Fat Denial

Edited by Aria_Bbw

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Help our models thrive by leaving a review after watching the clip. Your feedback means the world to them! ❤️

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bbbradlovesfattys

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an amazing clip by Aria and let me tell you, it was fantastic! 🌟 The angle was so engaging and gave a great view. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I highly recommend checking it out. Aria, keep up the awesome work! 👏🎥

Link to review