5 Screenshots

About This File

You're my new roommate! You have just started dipping your toe into gaining and feedism, and I'm here to tell you that you're probably going to blow up now that we're roommates. I have such a gluttonous and hedonistic lifestyle that it's bound to rub off on you a little bit. You're so close to becoming officially obese that I can't help but want to push you into the deep end of extreme gaining. Just look at me, I've gained around 80 pounds in one year! There's no way that you're not going to blow up into a blimp when I'm around. Not only am I a terrible influence on your waistline, but I'm a great encourager and feeder. I'll make sure that we're both eating nonstop, having huge meals and snacking in between. You're going to start piling on the weight and it will all be my fault. I talk in detail about everything I'm going to do to you and how I'm going to encourage you to gain. You'll be a completely different person in a few months time living with me. Having an obese gluttonous roommate like me is just going to rub off on you, and you won't be able to help yourself around all the food I'll be bringing into the house. Maybe I'll get into the habit of feeding you myself, too. You would like that, wouldn't you? Just face it, you're going to explode no matter what with me around!

A custom clip based on the idea of how bad of an influence I would be as a roommate! I talk about extreme weight gain, stuffings and feedings, and how much of a transformation I'd want to see from you. Has some specific details about starting weights that were requested from the custom client (like being "twenty pounds away from becoming obese") but everything else is very general and easy to put yourself in those shoes. Perfect for those who love mutual gaining and fat feeders!

Edited by Weird Wood
Mispelling

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love this video woods paints such an image of having be a roommate with them and I love it just eating and watching shows together as well smoking 🌿 is something I would love have to happen to me

Link to review

Wood has a way with words. The way they describe how life would be as their roommate is amazing. It's so hot to picture ballooning right along with them. HIGHLY recommend.

Link to review