4 Screenshots

About This File

this is my first clip 😁

I eat some cakes and I play with my big full belly.  I also play a little with my belly button 🐮🤭

I hope you will be indulgent and that you will like it.  I await your return and I will do it again if you like.  

tell me your comments in messages 😘😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her belly is literally perfect. I hope she continues to make amazing belly play close up content into the future. On a random tangent I think if she ever wanted to try something new she should try making a vore video; she has the perfect belly and body for it ;)

Response from the author:

oh that would be a great idea! I take note ! Thank you 😍

Link to review
Jackita991

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What did I just see!!!! Look at this big girl enjoying herself at the max. She has so much fun at playing with her big body, even if she struggles to hold all the weight she added with 2 hands!!! And look at her eating pain au chocolats like popcorns. It's so crazy to think she used to be skinny, I can't wait to see more!! :D

Link to review
gohan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Never took the time to review the first vid of Lilou ! 
The angle of the camera is so nice, it's like we are with her massaging her already huge belly... 
It's just the beginning but what a beginning. 

FR : Voir Lilou jouer avec son énorme bide est tellement hypnotisant, on pourrait regarder pendant des heures. Le début de vidéos super prometteuses...

Link to review
S4m_9y

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Woow !! Super vidéo ! J'adore quand tu joue avec ton gros ventre de grosse vache😍🐄! J'adore ton nombril aussi ! Tu es une belle boule de graisse😍😍🐷! Continue comme ça ! J'ai hâte de voir tes prochaines vidéos😍❤️

Link to review