5 Screenshots

About This File

I was really in the mood for some delicious Mexican food so I decided to really treat myself! Birria tacos, tacos al pastor, and a burrito suizo smothered in sauce. Everything is going to be absolutely delicious! The only problem is I have one tiny napkin, and everything is smothered in sauce and grease. That's okay though, I don't mind being a messy piggy -- especially with such delicious food! I love losing myself in gluttony, not caring that I'm getting food all over my face and belly. I first stuff my face with the fried birria tacos, getting grease all over my face and gut. I moan in delight, not caring how much of a slob I look like. I have some other tacos and finally I made it to the huge burrito covered in sauce. I use my hands knowing that there's no use in trying to be dainty about it. I eat huge mouthfuls of delicious burrito as the sauce and sour cream all drip onto my full belly. I eat so much and the burrito starts to fall apart. I push myself to keep going but eventually I hit my limit. Burping, I show off my overly stuffed belly that's COVERED in food and grease. Don't you love seeing a messy pig lose all control?

A super hot messy eating stuffing with lots of burps, belly play, and some fat chat! Perfect for fans of slobby pigs who can't control themselves around food! 30+ minutes of messy gluttony!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.