11 Screenshots

About This File

I’m so fat… I was trying on an old 3XL t-shirt and it dawned on just how fat I’d actually gotten as my huge fat gut spilled out of it… there’s lots of fat chat, belly play, weight gain talk and some comfort eating! Can you believe how fat I’ve gotten? 

Edited by FatGirl45

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CFH

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

FG45 is looking utterly gorgeous and truly huge in this one! Her belly has ballooned and grown so much in a short space of time, those new stretchmarks a testament to how much she's been eating lately, and it looks amazing on her. She talks about her gain in great detail, talking about how much her amazing body has changed and expresses a bit of shock about just how big she's gotten from where she started, which we can all agree has been an incredible feat. Stuffing her face periodically just cements why she's grown to this incredible size. Great angles and lots of talking, this definitely worth the price of admission! Great work FG45!

Link to review