13 Screenshots

About This File

Almost half an hour of hot facestuffing fun! It's finally time to indulge, and I just can't wait to tuck into my treat! I've got two orders of creamy cheesy pasta (over a 1000 calories each!), a pizza and 2L of sugary sweet soda all to myself, what a lucky little pig I am! My gluttonous side takes over completely and I greedily devour the pastas in record time, shoving rich mouthfuls in before I'm finished chewing the bite before it. After destroying the pastas, I move on to my pizza, alternating taking big bites and chugging the soda in huge gulps, even though my stomach is feels like it's bursting from the pasta's rapid expansion, I just can't help myself, I keep taking bite after bite until I literally can't anymore. After I'm finished, I feel as big as a house, my poor belly is so bloated, I can barely move! ~ Includes: facestuffing, chugging, lots of burps, before and after measurements

pasta and pizza 1.gif

pasta and pizza 2.gif

pasta and pizza 3.gif

pasta and pizza 4.gif

pasta and pizza 5.gif

pasta and pizza 6.gif

pasta and pizza 7.gif

pasta and pizza 8.gif

pasta and pizza 9.gif

pasta and pizza 10.gif

pasta and pizza 11.gif

pasta and pizza 12.gif

pasta and pizza 13.gif

pasta and pizza 14.gif

pasta and pizza 15.gif

pasta and pizza 16.gif

pasta and pizza 17.gif

pasta and pizza 18.gif

pasta and pizza 19.gif

pasta and pizza 20.gif

pasta and pizza 21.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

My favorite video from Ginger. She looks great in this outfit and from this angle. Her body and belly look so soft. She wolfs down tons of food and soda. Great vid 👍

Link to review