5 Screenshots

About This File

There's something I desperately want and will do anything to get. I'm obsessed with how big my belly is, but I just want it even bigger. I want it ridiculously round and covered in stretchmarks. And the easiest way to make that happen is if you knocked me up. Think about it, wouldn't it be so hot to try and make it happen? We could fuck all the time, you cumming inside me as often as you could to make sure it happens. Because I know I would be so sexy pregnant. I would get huge, swollen tits and a big round gut. And that's not the only thing that would be hot. I know I would be constantly horny thanks to the hormones and would have to get off all the time. And not to mention all the food I'll be eating thanks to the hormones, and the weight I'll put on because of that making me even more plump and curvy. You'll wait on me hand and foot, keeping me off my swollen feet and treating me like the pregnant princess I am. Knowing that if you spoil me rotten I'll reward you with opportunities to worship my pregnant body. Don't you want that? It would be so hot, I think. So please, knock me up!

A impregnation fantasy clip with a big focus on my belly and making it bigger, as well as all the other sexy parts of pregnancy. I beg you to knock me up and describe in detail exactly how hot it would be and what it would be like. Perfect for my BBW & Impreg lovers!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Omg, this is such a sexy role-play video!

@Weird Wood is your big, beautiful girlfriend who's realised that a great way to get bigger in double-quick time is to get pregnant!  That's right she's banned you from pumping your cum into her in the past, but now she wants to sloshing full of the stuff in the hope that her breedable, fertile body will generate a baby.  She wants her tits to get huge and swollen and tender.  She wants to have a sexy preganant waddle-walk.  Basically, she's offering you her body to fuck over and over in order for her to become your huge, adorable breeding-cow!

Wow, Wood looks a million dollars here (as she always does), and does the role-play so well.  I've not really got a pregnancy-fetish, but I really got into this, mainly because of how beautiful Wood looks and how genuinely talented she is with the acting.  

The bit where she releases her belly (it's in the third preview up above) is absolutely mind-blowing.

Five out of five!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, it's always so fun to hear when I can give people new fetishes hehe. Pregnancy and weight gain/feedism just goes so well together! ♥

Link to review