Sofie's Boyfriend Dumped Her For Getting Fat *REVENGE STUFFING*

$9.99

(2 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Sofie's ex broke up with her last week and his reason was that she was gaining too much weight. Sofie was so upset at first until she realized the ONLY way to get back at him is to show him what fat really is. Sofie bought herself two meals at a local burger shop to start her revenge gain journey. And who better to help encourage her than you, her new feeder?  Imagine how jealous her ex will be when he sees how much Sofie's gained and how you worship every inch of her growing body. He's going to wish he never broke up with her. 

Other Files from StuffedSofie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Johnnyjohnjon

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Sofies sweet revenge is a treat for us all. Watch as she fills herself relentlessly. Stuffing, burping, moaning and planning to get fatter, Sofie is a dream come true. 

Link to review
Kevinmorad

you look Beautiful you deserve better if it were me I would want you bigger to help motivate you size is just a number I'm jealous I can only show one thing friendly support just everything about this is perfect. ❤️ 

Link to review