I can't stop eating!! look how fattened I am!!OINKKK

$3

(0 reviews)

18 Screenshots

About This File

HEYY!! did you miss me? what do you think about my new weight? im fatter than ever wow!🐷🐖🐖 i love gain more and more weight and i don’t want stop never!! i don’t have limit 🥵🥵I really took a lot of months off so when I came back they could see my big change and I really feel like I've had a big progress I've gained more than 15 kilos in these two months and it's amazing I like it a lot I've had a lot of weight gain protein ice cream whipped cream And in this video I'm basically eating food with a lot of gaseous fat because it improved the way I feel I feel like I'm the queen of burping and I'm the best at it I love how all my fat moves every time I burp my body like I jump my tummy and how it starts to fall really amazing how much weight I have gained and that I am full of fat and cellulite from many new stretch marks and has had to buy many many new clothes Because my previous clothes no longer work for me but this year I have I put myself in and I promise you too reach 200 kg in December I know it is difficult to gain around 70 kg During this year but it will not be impossible I just have to set my goals and not stop eating so you will see me gaining more weight every month

3C44934C-68F6-400A-ADCD-F89C468A686B.gif

Other Files from Caroline2305

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.