forced feeding with my big friend to fatten her up much more!!

$3.50

(1 review)

20 Screenshots

About This File

Okay in this video I am with my friend Catalina forcing her to eat more every day so that she can find her true results and become a super super obese girl I know that she is still fatter than me but I want her to achieve an ideal size weighing around a few 250 kg or 300 really, she is going to look very very beautiful with that breast, so I decide to give her a lot of soda so that she can achieve the best burps in the world and also be able to see how her belly expands and then so that she can open more space for the dessert begins to massage her belly with oil, which is really very soft, and then she begins to massage my legs, feet and also her belly and begins to move it from one side to the other, I really love that feeling and It whets my appetite and I start to eat some delicious fried empanadas and we both start to make some very very very good burps Wow I loved making this video with her it's super super exciting to fatten the lad  or a girl who is also very very chubby

055E7648-B072-42B8-815C-4045E347EDC4.jpeg

BC0D883F-EDEB-4923-8669-CE9E24DD3205.jpeg

Other Files from Caroline2305

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 1558lf

😍😍😍😍

Link to review