SALE! New Year’s Resolution: get fatter on purpose

$9.99

(1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Last years gain was HOT! I’m so happy and fat and motivated to be even greedier and sluttier and fatter this year. I have big plans for this big belly! I’m wearing less and less and things are always getting tighter. 

*fat chat 

*Vertical and horizontal angles 

Other Files from Stuffingkit

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest sky_3

The amazing thing about Stuffingkit is how most of her weight gain is. concentrated in her huge, heavy belly.  100 lbs plus, one year from now is an awesome goal, I'm rooting for her.  I think she can do it, her mindset is set up to succeed.  There's no question her outfit won't work anymore a year from now, and if she continues on the trajectory she's on now, she'll have to buy new clothes a month from now!  Will be interesting to see if weight gain will continue to be concentrated in her belly - I sure hope so, can't wait for the year to be over.  In the meantime, I'll go back to her early vids for comparison.  What a journey!

Link to review