Ruby’s old clothes

$8.99

(5 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

So it's that time again, happens several times a year recently...all my regular clothes are starting to get very tight. Come watch me struggle to try on my outgrowns. Watch me huff and puff squeeze and wobble my big soft body into clothes which fit earlier this year. I honestly dont know how I do it! Clothes are getting so difficult to find in my size now but theres nothing I can do! I cant stop eating...everything is just so yummy ! And with Christmas coming up theres definitely going to be even more come January ❤️

-I really appreciate all reviews left, I love reading them and knowing if you enjoyed my clip. So if you would be kind enough to leave one I’d be very grateful 🥰❤️

- If you ever experience any technical difficulties please send me a DM and I will try my best to fix it ☺️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jiffy2

Every second of this video is a moment to savour!! We start off with Ruby looking gorgeous in a blue top that won't even go down as far as her belly button now.

She then just about squeezes herself into a series of outgrown clothes which is super hot to watch, especially when we see and hear fabric ripping!

Lots of glorious belly play and teasing us with her amazing butt and thighs... and those giggles as she shows off how tight the clothes are now made me melt. 

Ruby has once again produced an absolute gem! 

Link to review
Motley_Mayhem

Excellent video, Ruby! Seeing you rip through so many outgrown clothes is so hot, and it really shows just how huge you are getting! The torn bra was especially hot. I noticed it has almost been a year since your last weigh in, so hopefully that will be the next clip! I cannot wait to see how much you weigh now 😳

Link to review
joebu8453

If you love a fat girl stuffed into her ripping clothes, then you must buy this video.  And, Ruby, you Must keep that last pair of leggings; they’re magical on you!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Tons of spillage, jiggling, wobbling, and cloth tearing 🥵. Ruby’s fat ass will always brighten your day! 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for leaving a review 🥰❤️

Link to review