Giantess SSBBW

$5.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been training and working out so hard but as I walk in the room you notice how big I’ve gotten. I plop down on the bed looking down at you, allowing my gargantuan belly to spill between my titanic thighs. I explain that every rep you do when you workout, has only been making me fatter, and that every calorie you eat, goes straight to me. “You wanted to challenge me with your muscles tough guy, so let’s see them” I challenge you to lift my belly, as I effortlessly let it ripple like a tidal wave.

I lay back as I jiggle my belly wildly. I tell you how pointless it is for you to build up muscle because I simply have too much fat.

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain and want me to get bigger 😘

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Trying to lift your fat ass would be difficult for even the strongest man. It'd probably be easier to lift a car than your enormous body, and it's only getting bigger 😍 I think the sensible thing to do would be to lift all the bags of fast food and just feed you all of it 🥰

Link to review