6 Screenshots

About This File

I start out the clip by talking about how badly I want to get fatter, and exactly how fat I want to get. I've been gaining so much weight recently, but I know I need so much more. This is where you into the picture. You're going to be the one to make me fatter. But just because you're feeding me, does not mean you're the one calling the shots. I'm in charge here, your big fat dominant feedee bossing you around to make me fatter. I wanna be waited on hand and foot, a big spoiled hog that you can't help but obey. I'm not a hard domme, more of a soft domme but still incredibly bossy. And I know exactly what to do to keep you in line. I'll use my weight against you, squashing you and smothering you to get my way. And the fatter you make me, the heavier and more powerful I am. I know you want to be smothered and crushed by my fat, don't you? Don't worry, I'll reward you with squashings too. Sitting on you as I stuff my face, getting eaten out while eating ice cream. We'll have so much fun together with me as your bossy, dominant feedee!

A fat chat/dirty talk feedist clip all about me dominating you to make me massive. Perfect for submissive feeders, or curious feeders who want to see what my powerful bossy feedee fantasies are like! Includes lots of belly play and different angles and views of my fat body!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌