A Queen in Green: Lace Lingerie Try-On

$5.99

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

I LOVE a matching set. Even better if it's got sexy straps and lovely lace... It makes me feel like a QUEEN! 

I want to have some fun posing to show off all my royally hot curves in this sexy set! You'll even get a rear view of her highness's luxurious booty while I'm dancing in front of my full length mirror 💜💜
Then, I want to know what your favorite view of me is... so take it aaaaallll in.... watch this video over and over again... tell me all of your filthy thoughts as we go over each of these delectable curves up close for you.

Did you know that I subscribe to a lingerie club to get goodies like these sent to me every month in the mail?? Every purchase of this video will help me to order even more to spoil myself with 🥰
So watch me try on this brand new pair of panties and matching bra today. Let's cut the tags off and enjoy our time together!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This video is filmed in August of 2022, and it's exclusive to Curvage! 
If you enjoyed it and want to see more content like this, leave a comment or rating down below to let me know!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.