Kaylee Graves' Sweet Jeans and Spicy Thong - 2 Year Update

$5.99

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I asked in the forums about who would want to see an update of my archive clip called "Kaylee Graves' Sweet Jeans and Spicy Thong", and I got a resounding YES from all of you!

2 whole years later... this video is for all of you DENIM LOVERS out there!
Watch me try on an old favorite pair of embroidered jeans to see if they still fit how I remember. 
Enjoy the jiggles, giggles and delicious curves.

I even managed to find the teeny, tiny thong I was wearing in the original video! It's definitely the only tiny thing about this clip; the rest of my curves are HUGE. I definitely had some trouble putting it on. Can you pin point the moment where it broke???

So, what's your favorite view of me and these jeans?
Are you a fan of the triple hop as I tug them up over my big booty?
Or are you more enthralled with the button popping open as my belly relaxes and hangs over?
Or maybe... you're aching for me to bend over and arch while my thong pokes out the top of my jeans? I bet it makes you want to snap it! 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Filmed in August of 2022, this clip is a follow-up to a 2020 archive clip! Get them both to experience the full effect and compare my curves in each...

Leave me a rating if you like content like this, please!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.