8 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Stuck Fetish | POV | Coconut Oil 

Enjoy this POV of me getting stuck and struggling to get free after myself lodged too deep in such a tiny door.

Want more Stuck content?? Click here ⬅️

follow me ~ more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Meepher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Whismic is back, outclassing every previous stuckage video ever made! Absolutely amazing

Link to review
Nobody122

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

POV, an awesome combo with stuckage I never would've even thought of. The next evolution for the most kick-ass creator of stuckage content out there. Everything that was excellent in the previous squeezes is still there, and I'm convinced it's only getting tighter. The pov adds SO much to it and truly takes it to the next level.

What I wouldn't give to try and shove that belly and booty through a dog door some day... this peice is a 6/5.

Link to review