3 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip; stuffing, belly play, burping, fat chat, bellybutton play, bloating

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

One of my favourite biscuits are pink wafers, watch as i stuff myself with a whole packet alongside a bottle of raspberry lemonade… lots of burping, belly play, belly jiggling, mouth noises and eating in this video!! And when i say lots of burping i mean it!! 

My first and so far only video to feature burping 🙈💖 you can also see by my panties how turned on i got… it’s a little embarrassing 😅

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Reviews; if you enjoyed this clip a review/reaction/comment is greatly appreciated ^ω^ they make me super happy (^-^)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Deve ser macio deitar em cima dessa barriga e ouvir barulhos das coisa sendo digiridas❤️😍

6 hours ago, Roccopiccone said:

Olá, posso perguntar-lhe se o beliche neste vídeo range com o seu peso? Porque eu realmente amo ouvir camas pequenas lutando com o peso da gordura e eventualmente vou comprá-las 😊

1 hour ago, chubbyskyy said:

Oooohhh 1000% o beliche de cima parece que vai desabar quando eu vou nele 😅 Eu posso tentar fazer um vídeo dele mas não seria até o final de dezembro, pois estou morando em outro lugar 🥺 💖

Sua barriga faz barulho quando bebe guaraná ou algo com gazes?❤️😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Guest Dark said:

Deve ser macio deitar em cima dessa barriga e ouvir barulhos das coisa sendo digiridas❤️😍

6 hours ago, Guest Dark said:

Sua barriga faz barulho quando bebe guaraná ou algo com gazes?❤️😍

Yea I’m super comfy to lay on!! And my stomach makes quite a lot of noises hehe 🙈 google doesn’t translate what kind of drinks you mean… but if you meant fizzy drinks then yes! They make me make sm noise, and lots of burps too 😁💖

23 hours ago, chubbyskyy said:

Oooohhh 1000% the top bunk sounds like it’s gonna collapse when I go on it 😅 I can try and make a video of it buttt it wouldn’t be till the end of December as I’m living elsewhere atm 🥺💖

Yes I would definitely like to buy it! Maybe you can compare the top and the lower bed, it is also easy to show how much the wooden slats bends under your weight 😍

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, Roccopiccone said:

Yes I would definitely like to buy it! Maybe you can compare the top and the lower bed, it is also easy to show how much the wooden slats bends under your weight 😍

I would definitely love to! I’ll try and remember closer to the time 🙈💖

On 11/7/2022 at 6:38 PM, chubbyskyy said:

Oooohhh 1000% the top bunk sounds like it’s gonna collapse when I go on it 😅 I can try and make a video of it buttt it wouldn’t be till the end of December as I’m living elsewhere atm 🥺💖

hi can you plz make the top bunk vid?

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.