3 Screenshots

About This File

In this clip; stuffing, belly play, burping, fat chat, bloating

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

First video back at uni!! Wow so glad i can finally eat what i want without my families judgement 🙈 so i decided to try out this family sized pizza,, i need to start stretching my stomach as much as possible so i can eat more and more 🤤💖 i hope you’ll join me on this journey 🙈💖 

Lots of belly play, jiggling, rubbing, touching, and burping 🥰 i was really excited to film this 🙈💖

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Reviews; if you enjoyed this clip a review/reaction/comment is greatly appreciated ^ω^ they make me super happy (^-^)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatEdd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Yaay I eventually got to watch the whole thing and I'm glad I waited to take it all in. This is a great start to what could be and epic gain. I look forward to following this journey. Sky has a natural quirkiness that is so alluring as she chats with ease telling us of her plans to expand her stomach. 5 stars is an easy vote.

Response from the author:

Thankyou sm Edd 🙈💖 im really glad you enjoyed it, and that you enjoyed my talking and plans 🥰 im never sure about my ramblings but im glad you enjoyed them! 😳🙈💖💖

Link to review