4 Screenshots

About This File

Dani went wayyyy too hard last night, and now she's super hungover. Her eyes are sleepy, her voice is quiet, and her belly is VORACIOUSLY hungry. She chugs carbonated water and tells you about how she's started a new routine: Friday nights, she gets absolutely wasted, f*cked, and stretches out her belly with expensive, fattening fast food. Then, over the weekend, she stuffs herself to nurse her hangover. "I'm still --- oouuurp -- hungry... I'm going to go find more to eat." Dani eats half of her pantry plus her bowl of Chinese food, jiggling deep belches out of her gut the entire time. She points out which parts of her fat body are growing each weekend, tells you how horny drinking makes her, and giggles about how much of a sl*t she is. By the end of the video she's stuffing her face impatiently with both hands.

This video has burps, belly play, fat chat, weight gain talk, dirty talk, and lots of eating!

$2.99 -> 3.99

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I absolutely loved this one!

Sitting in PJs at a low angle, we see Dani in the early morning aftermath of an indulgent night out. From the position of the camera, we can see the true width and impressive girth of her belly - it is practically resting on top of her thighs at all times now when sitting, and she has to sit with her legs pretty much fully apart for it to hang down comfortably.  From out of nowhere, she picks up this giant bowl of Chinese noodles (almost gone), explaining that she was going to order breakfast but ended up ordering Chinese because when it comes to food - ''the greasier the better'' if she is hungover. Dani can't keep her hands off her belly as she explains how much last nights drinking and partying brought out her hedonist feedee side. From then on, the talking stops and Dani gets really into the zone of stuffing her face - eating noodles, two cereal trail snack bars, and fistfuls of Doritos all at once 😮😊🤩

I loved this part of the video as Dani gets really into the zone of stuffing. It's like she goes to a different place and just goes with it.

I particuarly loved the final viewing angle and sitting position at the end, and we get an amazing view of that giant beautiful soft belly hang and her growing, deepening belly button and yet more stretchmarks. And, besides all that, we still get the classic Dani style - the eye contact to camera, and the playing with those cool glasses, the beautiful hair, the burps and the cool attitude and frank and positive talk about what she really enjoys about feedism and gaining.

Again, Dani here knocks it out of the park with making a great feedee/gaining clip. And as ever, looking and being beautiful!

Another that I highly recommend.

Response from the author:

I seriously love reading your reviews every time. Praise kink activated!

Link to review