4 Screenshots

About This File

Bunny's friend grab her to they afternoon break at fast food drive in.

Watching them eat and at the end play with eachother full belly are a pleasure for the eyes. ♥

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I love her friend's glasses and Bunny's silver hair and her friend's glasses.

It feels like I'm mainly just listening to music (they talk but dialogue is blocked) while they eat normally for most of it (1st pic is most of the video, no belly shots/breast motion), though after about 21 mins they sexy it up. 

first21mins.thumb.PNG.7d838c7af203aa1c499de955eb5c09b4.PNG

Shake it off with those belly rolls, well never thought Taylor Swift could give me happy memories lol.

Bunny definitely knows how to worship a belly too.  I love her nails and motions.

bunnyjiggle.thumb.PNG.4a0c8dfbbf197534192f5ed13a861d87.PNG

I'd easily prefer a shorter version with the last 7 mins at a lower price with the curvage watermark typo fixed.  Then I can enjoy these hefty hunnies at their fullest potential jiggling about to show each other how soft their bellies are. 

There's a lot of potential, just feels editing and/or separating videos (if someone's taste differs from mine in that they don't mind stationary upper body shots when lovely models eat).

Response from the author:

thank you for your review as always very detailed, the choice of taking out the audio was because we was chatting mostly in italian and could be annoyng for thoose who dont understand it, and the choice of keeping the eating part its to satisfy all kind of taste :) some people likes to see the eating action, but im glad you liked our belly play, it was great to do :)

Link to review
lluca.5b

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I can't wait for see other things about you two!!

I'd like to hear your dialogues, but cause i'm italian hihihi, maybe for the next time it could be great put some subtitules😅

Really great video😍

Link to review
lovechubbybelliedgirls

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was hot! Hopefully there will be more videos with you two together!

Response from the author:

Thank you and yes, this are only the appetizer ;) soon we will be making more content together.

Link to review