7 Screenshots

About This File

I’m back again in 4K with another PUBLIC stuffing at Olive Garden, filling my belly with creamy pasta and drinks totaling in at OVER 5000 CALORIES 🌟

Join me and be my guest as I take down salad, bread, appetizer, 2 FULL PASTA ENTREES, and of course dessert 🍰

Salad 🥗- 165 cals

Breadstick 🥖- 140 cals

Fried Mozzarella 🧀- 835 cals

Grilled Chicken Tortelloni Alfredo 🍝 - 1980 cals

Cheese Ravioli w/ Alfredo Sauce - 1100 cals

Italian Margarita 🍹- 240 cals

Strawberry Cake 🍰- 540 cals

Be sure to leave a review!! ♥️ Thank you for your support!!! Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

claytoenail

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another great video! However, I am not a data center and the 3GB 4k download is a bit excessive for me personally.  The best part is the end when she is showing the aftermath of her full belly in the bathroom, love it just like the last video, I would like to see more video time on that!

5/5!

Response from the author:

I’m working on getting those file sizes down, it’s hard to do with such large files. I don’t want to lose any quality that way you guys can see every little detail. I don’t cut my footage that way you guys can see that I’ve eaten every last bite. In my opinion this gut just stretches better in 4K. 😘 I’ll spend a lot more time on my belly in the next one, I promise. 😇

Link to review
Carmuri

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

speechless you left me with this super video a work of art I love the part where you ask for something else and the waitress asks if it's for you too it was so amazing and your outfit looks so pretty I could give you more stars up to 20 @JuicyJunt ❤️❤️😊

Link to review
Louki

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

my gorgeous girl is growing again! 🤩

Link to review

Another public stuffing yes please this time it’s Olive Garden and Haley loves the cheesy bites 😋. Then starting on two large bowls of food taking down huge mouthfuls this foods not going to eat itself 😂. Love it as you start to get full just casually letting out some burps some big she really needs make some room for dessert 🐷. Its a large piece of strawberry cake this isn’t no regular slice oh no. Packing big meals like this away it’s no wonder she’s getting so big 😍. Seeing all the empty plates at the end 🤯. Just like your previous public stuffing we get to check out the damage to your ever expanding waistline caused by your greed is so hot 🥵 of course she’s chugging a coke and letting out more burps. Another 5 star vid can’t wait to see what you will be filling up that belly with next time.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to make something new 🤗♥️

Link to review