Q&A in the jacuzzi, being fed taco bell, eating cake, trying on jeans from 200lbs ago

$3.50

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

My night starts in a tub that’s too small for me. Watch as I attempt to get in. Then I pop some champagne and answer some Q&A questions about my biggest feedee fantasy, if I want to be hand fed, If I plan to gain or not, how long I’ve been gaining, what have I noticed that’s different now that im so fat, what my goal with being a feedee is, what i look for in a feeder. Then watch me get hand fed a gross amount of Taco Bell while chugging from a 2 liter of Dr Pepper and wearing a t shirt from 200lbs ago. I eat some snacks. Then cake. With my bare hands. After being stuffed to the brim, I try on a pair of jeans from high school. Turn volume up for a surprise. Please enjoy me being an absolutely greedy, insatiable, pig. 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ssbbwloving

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I knew your content would be amazing. You look so good and wide!! With the amount of food your eating, you’ll be gaining so much so fast!! Can’t wait to see you make all of your dreams (and our fantasies) come true as you become a top curvage star!

Link to review
SoCalFeeder

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, you are absolutely beautiful! That’s outside of the fact that the Jean struggle and belly stuffing is incredible. It’s great to learn more about you, highly recommend to others!

Link to review