McDonald’s, Burger King, and Panda Express stuffing in the car in front of a gym 🥵

$3.50

(5 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

McDonald’s, Burger King, and Panda Express for lunch! watch me order at the drive through. Then I parked where i thought no one would see me so I could stuff my face, i didn’t realize there was a gym right in front of me. imagine all those fit athletic people in the gym watching me stuff my face with 3 different meals from fast food restaurants. i just can’t control myself anymore. Im so addicted to food and I will never stop 🤤

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jamesbond0071

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Great video! Especially love that you showed yourself ordering. Would love to see one where you show yourself eating everything on camera in a similar style to this one or maybe eating a dozen Krispy Kreme's all on camera.  😍

Link to review
b22lk

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Holy shit is this video hot! I absolutely loved how you literally had to stop mid order to scoff another donut while the clerk was waiting for your full order and the fact that you had your huge belly out and were playing with it while you ordered was even better! I can only imagine what the workers must have thought when they saw this huge pig order so much food while already stuffing her face, with her huge gut on display! More of these kind of public vids please! 10/10 😍

Link to review
rpc

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video perfectly portrays just how much of a glutton you are and I loved every second of it. If you’re on the fence, this is the sign you needed to get this video.

Link to review
SoCalFeeder

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Had to buy another video back to back and this did not disappoint.  Amazing how much food she can take down and how much she enjoys it.  Can't wait to follow along on her journey of gaining!

Link to review
Tendedsugar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Come see this gluttonous piggy princess indulge in meal after meal, eating for a whole family and more🐷 look how her massive hanging belly touches the steering wheel without even trying🥵 now THIS is a true feedee. Putting in the work constantly to get to 500lbs and even more, to show off her obese soft and sexy fattened body and how much it turns her on😍 just look how much space she takes up, and she’s not even to where she wants to be weight wise😩 genuine gluttonous feedees like her deserve teasing, praise and show love for how much she’s been eating and growing😍 what a gem🥰

Link to review