10 Screenshots

About This File

This video is 21+ mins of SEXINESS

-A new Donut Shop just popped up in Laurens neighborhood.
They claim to be and taste "magical"
Laurens decides to order delivery while she shows off the lingerie she will be wearing for her upcoming photoshoot!

When it arrives the unexpectedly small donut came with a very special message on the box! "DREAM BIG"

As Lauren takes a bite of her donut.... She does just that.
She wishes "BIGGER"

UNFORTUNATELY LAUREN DIDNT SPECIFY WHAT SHE WANTED BIGGER.

When Lauren finishes her bite she realizes that THE DONUT
WASNT THE ONLY THING THAT GREW HUGE!
(By the way
the donut is freaking MASSIVE, and so is Lauren!)

Come watch as Lauren experiences her body like never before! belly play, bouncing, weight denial, fat freakout, jiggling, full body shots, bed play, ass jiggling and
she tries to BALANCE A PLATE ON HER FAT ASS!

Will she be able to handle her new body? Will you? 

This video is 20+ minutes of amazing sexy roleplay. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This outstanding vid has instantly become a new favorite!!!  It truly encapsulates everything that I love about @LaurenLush and what makes her such a top model here!!  The clip is incredibly imaginative and brilliantly acted out and brought to life.  It's obvious that Lauren had an amazing time putting this clip together; her sense of humor is ever present, and she's brimming with excitement as she swings the pendulum back and forth between adorably cute and insatiably hot in that unique way that only she can do!!

I must say a word about the dress - this dress is from another wonderful clip Lauren made last summer.  It was my favorite of her dresses then, and everything I loved about it at that time is even more true now.  The pattern is mesmerizing, and I adore the way it hugs every contour of Lauren's plump feminine shape, showing off the totality of her perfect figure in such a tasteful and elegant, but also incredibly sexy, manner.  But when the dress is replaced with lingerie partway through the clip, it's just so unbelievably hot!!

The eating aspect that is so popular and desired here is often a thing I can either take or leave.  But it's sometimes different when sweets are involved, or in this case, a giant donut.  There just something about seeing an outrageously hot woman unashamedly devouring with unbridled rapture a sweet treat or dessert we all know we're not really supposed to have very much of, but we all also know is freakin' delicious!!!

Altogether a superbly done video which more than warrants being present in any and every member's collection!!

Link to review
blobla

Lauren continues to deliver some of the best role play content while showing off her gorgeous growing body👌🏻

Response from the author:

Thank you so incredibly much! ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Moon_23

With this video you’ve officially become the number one model on the site. 

An absolute masterpiece!

Thank you for making me blush, that’s very sweet! 
please message to let me know which video you’d like :)

Link to review
Jt2412

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh man, nothing I love better than a chubby girl in a form fitting dress and a big donut. I love this type of content and Lauren is absolutely amazing and sexy doing it.

i would appreciate the 1 year gain before and after clip. Thank you!

Sending now! 

Link to review
MrMagpie22

I've been a massive fan of yours since you started out and my god you blow my mind with this video. instant weight gain is my absolute favorite. your confidence and body language is so warm and i love watching you admire yourself! 

i cant wait to see what 2 donuts do

I’m so honored ❤️ Thanks for amazing support! 
let me know which vid you’d like❤️

Link to review
Weebigman

I have got to say this is one of the hottest clips on this site!!!!

Lauren is an absolute goddess and this video proves it!!!! 

Thank you!!! Please message me and let me know which vid you’d like!

Link to review
Gumperton

· Edited by Gumperton

Absolutely stunning! There's so much that's right about this video! The outfits, the acting, the roleplay, and of course Lauren herself! Her delivery makes this unbelievable scenario feel real. Every movement, every word, every laugh feels genuine. Fantastic video!

Is there any chance I could get the tutor video?

Wow I am beyond grateful, thank you! One message me the video you’d like

Link to review
bloob

Another video to further prove that Lauren is the queen of this site!

Oh my goodness thank you! 
❤️❤️❤️

please let me know which video you’d like!

Link to review
Pizzaguy123

You continue to plump up all over and are stunning in that dress. Love watching you continue to blow up. Stay beautiful ❤️

Thank you!!!❤️❤️❤️
please send me which video you’d like

Link to review
A Man is No One

This video is incredible 

it’s my favorite Lauren roleplay because She combined eating, modelling, and the role playing so it’s a trifecta and you get to see all angles and I love the ending I love when you sit and show the belly from the side. Would definitely love to see a full length stuffing/bed bouncing video. Like a stuff as you bounce type video. 

Oooh on it!

please send me which video you’d like!

Link to review
Sprjp

Literally the most beautiful human alive 😍 Lauren’s personality and amazing curves shine in the video. A MUST BUY 😋

Thank you! Please send me which video you’d like!

Link to review
bellyluvr

The whole idea behind this is really hot, and then Lauren shows off her new gains which is even hotter! Her booty is just downright mesmerizing! 

I'll take the fat training video!

Sending now! Thank you

Link to review
sunsetsails

Incredible.  Lauren continues to make amazing videos.  Great angles, sexy body, enjoyable roleplay.  Very much recommended!

Thank you!!! Please let me know which vid you’d like!

Link to review
mal

Lauren is looking absolutely scrumptious in this video.

Thank you! Please let me know which video you’d like 

Link to review
nikeboy1169

Are you a fan of LL???? If you have yet to buy one of her videos this is the one you MUST SEE!!!!!   Clothed, Semi clothed, fun playful and SEXY.  The goddess starts in a skintight dress and a donut the size of a wagon wheel, her soft sexy sweet voice puts you into a trance.  She quickly eats a little and before you know it she's in a sexy top and bottom.  The way she moves around the room, plays with her body it teases and entices, you can literally imagine you're right there in the room with her. Guys i am telling you this one won't disappoint she is a QUEEN

BUY BUY BUY

Amazing!!! Thank you

Link to review
loves_chub

Magical weight gain is one of my favorite fantasies and nobody does it quite like Lauren!

THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️
please let me know which video you’d like!

Link to review
vincentsnes

Another awesome video from Laurenlush!

Thank you❤️ Please message me and let me know which video you would like!

Link to review
extrabig

This is just a masterpiece!  This is such a creative idea and so well executed by Lauren.  She really does a great job of getting into character and man does she look amazing in this one!  You have to buy this clip to see what happens after Lauren makes her wish!!!

❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU!

please message me and let me know which vid you’d like!

Link to review
LargeGirlLover15

Just fantastic! Never looked better!

Thank you❤️ Message me the video you’d like ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
dlc6669

Lauren is absolutely the best! This video demonstrates all the reasons why!  Every video she makes is the best one. She can't help being so enticing and entrancing! Her superpower is being irresistible and you have to have more! 

Lauren another great video, well done! Hot ,fun and leaves everyone drooling for more and "bigger". ♥️

You are so amazing! Thank you! Message me which video you’d like ❤️

Link to review
Guest willyum

· Edited by willyum

I've been a fan of Lauren since day one! Love the roleplay in this clip! HOTAF!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can only reply to messages and can't send new ones please message me!

Thank you!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
please message me which video you’d like! 

Link to review
Unknown13117

Now I know I’ve said this in other videos. But this video is personally my favourite video! Lauren’s acting skills have really come on. The way she’s scripted this video is spectacular. I love her role play and how she brings in fantasy/magic into her videos, makes the exciting. Her body looks so good, so many plump and juicy angles as well as dirty talk. 

What I’m trying to say is buy this video now, you won’t regret. Lauren please keep the role play videos/scenarios coming! 10/10, so pleased with the quality of the content as well as Lauren’s gorgeous body! 👏🏻

You just made my entire day, thank you! Please message me which video you’d like!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Honestly I don’t even know how to describe  what I just witnessed! 😍😍😍 If you know Lauren, you know she is a master at high quality role play, and this might be her BEST, which says a ton! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 This video has it all! Tight dress, lingerie, stuffing (ravenous stuffing 🐷), belly play, booty bouncing (literally shakes the camera lol), boob play, bed play, denial, and weight gain acceptance and excitement! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 The plot from beginning to end is so creative and well thought out, and the acting is incredible, you’ll feel like you’re really there! Such a sexy and fun video! 😍😍😍 And that donut is fucking huge, mad respect to the bakery that makes that! 👏👏👏 Clearly they know there number one customer well. 😉 

Another Lauren Lush masterpiece!!! 👏👏👏👏🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️

Thank you for the amazing support!!!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
Tepid wheels

Booo to only being able to give 5 starts I want to give it 57! You make those clothes look incredible especially that dress oh my! 🤯 much more balancing stuff on your bottom please maybe get skinny girls to play jenga on it 😜

Thank you!!!❤️❤️

Link to review