6 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: girlfriend experience, weight gain encouragement, forced weight gain, female fat admirer

Your fat girlfriend Ginger is sick and tired of you teasing her about her weight, you're always making jokes and commenting on how much she eats, so she decides to take revenge! She's been fattening you up behind your back for MONTHS! She's been ever so slowly increasing your calorie intake so you wouldn't notice how fast you were blowing up, and now you're a full blown HOG! It was so surprisingly easy, it's almost as if you WANTED to be fattened, you must have been destined to be a fat lazy slob! By now you're just as hopelessly addicted to food as your plump girlfriend, you've gone from active gym go-er to lazy pig in no time, all traces of your former fit life are GONE and Ginger wouldn't have it any other way! Now that you know about your girlfriend's sneaky weight gain plan, you'd think that you'd want to stop, but for some reason you don't mind, maybe you're even a little curious what another 50 lbs would look like..

gfs fattening revenge 1.gif

gfs fattening revenge 2.gif

gfs fattening revenge 3.gif

gfs fattening revenge 4.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Feederturnedfeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

By far the hottest feederism video I've bought by Ero-hime! Such a hot clip! 

Link to review
Collegefatty10

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Always love Ero-hime's feeder videos. 🥵 I wish I could be their pig. Highly recommend especially if you used to be in shape and have put on a few pounds.

Link to review