5 Screenshots

About This File

🎈Full-On Fatty Stuffing: birthday edition

Celebrating another year around the sun by pigging out on my favorite foods: al pastor super burrito, carne asada nachos, and 20 piece wings from my favorite wing spot! This video is just me being a full-on fatty while greedily trying to devour this huge meal in my hotel room...just two hours before I am supposed to have my birthday dinner! 

In this 25 minute clip, I scarf down a massive burrito with the works and loaded nachos, but struggle to finish my wings. It's Mina VS Food...who will win? Watch me play with my stuffed belly, stuff myself past my limits, and let out a bunch of burps throughout this video!

includes big stuffing | belly play | burping | struggling

25 minutes

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pirateman123

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

stuffing, bouncing, jiggling....this clip has it!! great video, wow!

Response from the author:

😘😘 thank you 😊 

Link to review
SodamFat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Mina went all out with this birthday feast! There is so much to enjoy in this video, and so much to be excited for as Mina descends further into gluttony. Soon she will be eating from a trough 🐷 

hope you had a great day 🎂 

Thank you so much! 🥰 My stuffings will just keep getting bigger and so will I 😳 🐷 

Link to review
Dave Fargo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

loved seeing an absolute cutie like you gorging yourself silly. your belly was looking so plump and sexy and seeing how "excited" you were getting was superb. if this is a taste of what you have to offer then I cant wait to see more.

Thank you so much for the great review! Can’t wait to do more stuffings 🥰

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Happy belated birthday 🥳 great clip you really did stuff yourself in this and knowing you are having a birthday meal 2 hours after all this is just 🥵🐷. Inhaling your food down so fast just stopping to either jiggle that big belly or to burp was super hot. I would love to see you stuff yourself all over again in face timing your crush as my rogo.

Thank you so much! I definitely struggled eating dinner after this stuffing, but later had some creampuffs before bed too haha o_O

I will generate that clip for you right now! ❤️

Link to review