POV:Girlfriend video chats you with Instructions for Satisfaction

$9.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Damn! You don’t want to miss this! Get ready for an amazing experience!If you’ve ever dreamed of a goddess like Katie being your girlfriend then look no further! Katie is missing you and can’t wait for you to get home any longer so she surprises you with something special for your nightly video chat! She wants to try something new, so she demands that you follow her instructions while she rubs her big boobs and delicious belly! Don’t miss out on Katie‘s spiciest video yet and try your best not to bust too fast! You want to make your girlfriend happy right?! This video is the perfect combination  Katie has to offer, big boobs, soft round belly and an attitude full of sugar and spice and everything nice❤️

Other Files from KrimsonKT

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tears

What she requests, you will do. Hopefully she only uses her powers for good

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A perfect gift just in time for the Holiday season, our Goddess Katie gives us the perfect Instructions for Satisfaction video.  Dressed in the incredible red lingerie she first wore in Size comparison + new lingerie try-on, she tells us peons exactly what to do with our cocks while in her presence.  She caresses her huge tits and belly with oil while dick-tating (bad pun, I know) how fast and how long we should be stroking.  While every second of this and every Katie is a personal favourite of mine, this video contains some great belly button play, as well as Katie grabbing her muffin top and bouncing it up and down, which almost made me bust right then and there 😂. You all know the deal with Katie videos by know; it's an instant buy because she ALWAYS delivers the goods.  I usually give an A+ rank for her videos, but this video is above and beyond, so lets bust out the S+ rank!

Response from the author:

Omg s+ hahahahaha

thank you a million billion for the review love

Link to review