6 Screenshots

About This File

Sound the alarm! 📣 Dangerously sexy curves await you! I can’t wait for you to see my new lingerie and my size compared to my door frame all in one video! First I show you myself in black booty shorts. I show you the view from the front and the back and do the same again in a colorful pair of shorts so you can get a great idea of just how big I am in person!😍 I then try on multiple pairs of lingerie and make sure to bounce and wiggle all of my soft curves! I make sure to show you every angle from the front and back in each piece (not to mention I work up a pretty big sweat)❤️ BE PREPARED to be amazed with how much curvage you are about to experience and keep your eyes peeled for future videos that feature my new sexy lingerie! 

Other Files from KatiesBigFatButt

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest 4321greenman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Words can not describe how stunning Katie looks in lingerie! Every major thing from her stretch marks to her huge hanging belly is a must see. Katie is definitely a top model on Curvage. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
BigDogStatus

I can't decide which outfit Katie looks better in 😅 they're all really nice. each one puts sumn different on the table, 10/10 🔥

Link to review
D1balling

Great video love watching your content  just wish you burped more in your videos but besides that keep up the great content.

Response from the author:

Thank you! And unfortunately I literally can’t burp. My apologies 🙏🏻

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Once again, our big booty queen Katie bestows upon us mere peasants a glimpse of perfection with her trying on a variety of revealing outfits.  First up, a great size comparison segment with her compared to a large door frame; first in tight black shorts, then blue shorts, which shows off her huge hanging belly 🥵.  We then move on from that 5 star, A+ segment (which is only 2 and half minutes in to this 22 min vid) to the definitive proof that Goddesses are real.  The rest of this video should come with a Surgeon General's Warning for those with weak hearts and those who suffer from premature ejaculation.  While in her panties and pastie covered basketballs breasts, she models a grey one piece, jiggling as she puts it on.  This piece shows off all her curves to PERFECTION (particularly that ass)!  Next up, we get a brain teaser three piece in red which, once ASS-embled, looks incredible on our Goddess.  It's a piece that leaves nothing to the imagination.  As funny as it was seeing Katie struggle to put it on, it's just as funny seeing her taking it off.  Who knew lingerie could be complicated?  Before trying the final piece, she tries on a blue full body lace suit which somehow fits her voluptuous figure without ripping.  The final black piece is similar to the red, so of course she looks incredible in it.  Loving the muffin top and stretch marks on the belly.   

Response from the author:

Omg this is your best funniest review yet

Link to review
Guest jamesturpin288881

This was a very sexy video

Link to review