2 Screenshots

About This File

🐖 I DEFINITELY LOOK BIGGER IN  EVERY VIDEO, AND THIS ONE IS NOT THE EXEMPTION! 🐖

IN THIS VIDEO…

SELF STUFFING / FAST STUFFING / SMALL BURPS / BELLY RUBBING

YOU’LL WATCH…

WATCH LAURA DEVOURING A HUGE PLATE OF PASTA VERY QUICK!  DRINKING BEERS AND RUBBING THAT MASSIVE BELLY OF HERS! BY THE END YOU WILL WATCH THAT HER TIGHT NEON SHORTS JUST CANT FIT VERY WELL.

LAURA COMMENTS…

THIS VIDEON IS JUST THE REFLECTION OF HOW I ATE EVERY DAY. I SIMPLY DEVOUR FOOD!!  I’M VERY FAST AND I JUST STOP EATING WHEN THE PLATE IS TOTALLY EMPTY…  THE BEST PART IS WHEN I’M FINALLY STUFFED BUT I NEED TO LICK THE PLATE ((JUST AS I DID IT IN THE VIDEO)) I’M SUCH A PIG WHO JUST LOVES HOW BIG YOU ARE MAKING ME LOOK... AND I WANT MORE, MUCH MORE!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Myr3k

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video, I especially like the part when you are teasing with us, not showing whole belly and later, seductively playing with your extra blubber. It's incredible that you've started only chubby in your first videos and now you are in SSBBW territory - you are FA's dream come true. 

Oh and you look really pretty with this makeup.

Link to review
buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Laura is definitely not wrong, she is always bigger in every new video comes out!

She has a big plate of pasta that would easily be enough to feed 2 or 3 people. She shovels forkful after forkful of pasta into her greedy mouth and does some trademark Laura burps.

Great seeing her lick the plate clean to ensure that she gets every little bit of food available.

Her huge belly is on full display and it's amazing how much more of an additional struggle it becomes for her to bend over once that belly is full!

Link to review