6 Screenshots

About This File

I can't stop myself from eating chocolate chip cookies... Their crumbly delicious goodness has me reaching for another every time I finish one. I am enjoying them so much that the crumbs just keep falling all over. Im am making such a mess I honestly feel like a pig, in fact I've been called a "Big Fat Piggy" by my family before...but what if I were a pig? Life would be great, wouldn't it! I could just eat what I want and as much as I want every single day🤤. The fatter I'd get the more everyone would love me...who doesn't love to see a FAT PIG, right?.

Suddenly after wishing I could live the blissful pig life I felt something strange inside. I feel around my body and can't believe my wish has come true: I'm a BIG FAT PIG that can eat whatever she wants ❤️

sexy pig GIF

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Oscarbluth

Easily the hottest thing I’ve ever seen!

she’s really given in! 

Response from the author:

I am so flattered 🥰 ! Thank you for taking the time to give a review. Maybe this piggy will have to make another apperance 😘

Link to review
Vulkan

Every day that you have spent eating in the buffets has paid off, look at what a curvy and sexy body you really look very beautiful and sexy, and even more sexy with those clothes and eating in a messy way ;) just imagining you eating a lot of food for 30 min or more drives me crazy 🔥

Response from the author:

❤️ Anything for you Vulkan ❤️

Link to review