7 Screenshots

About This File

Hang out with me while I stuff my face with extra cheesy pizza, and a fatty shake. I try on some old clothes (spoiler, I bust out of my dress 🤭) and play with my belly a little 🥰

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

What ever this woman puts out is worth. every. penny! She’s got it all, looks, boobs, belly and an insatiable appetite; and not to mention a butt that will soon become a full on shelf. Kudos, love your content and hope to see more of you!

Link to review
Vulkan

I love what I have seen, honestly keep it up please, the quality has improved a lot, the duration is correct and now you eat more food during the shoot, I would like to see videos in the future where you eat much more food and talk about one sexy way. Also that you say in a sexy way, how much appetite you have and how much food you need to fill you up, but go feel free to act as you want they are just opinions, enjoy as much as we do watching you eat and get fat ;)

Link to review