3 Screenshots

About This File

This is literally a super cheap & quick belly jiggling video for those trying to get things done fast & don’t need any roleplay to get them there!

BUY THIS TO SEE THE TEASER PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT 4 VIDEOS BEING RELEASED THIS WEEK (AUG 8-15th 2021)

This is an older video, I had long hair & I’m fairly confident I was much smaller but I can’t quite tell because I didn’t take videos from the angles I do now!! If anyone can tell me the clear differences in my size from then & now, I’d love to hear it in the reviews!!!

I added a preview for the next 4 video releases in the files as well for comparison in case you only can afford this $1 right now! I understand not everyone can get tons of clips all the time…

I will try to release at least one video under $3 every once in a while, that way everyone gets to enjoy! Plus it’s a way to build suspense for upcoming videos!

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The fact that you are bigger now than what is shown in the old clip is incredible! Mainly in the belly region, everything else seems the same but your gut just keeps growing, and it seems as if there's still room to grow! And those previews for the new clips, i cannot wait! 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! The new one should be out any minute… 😈

Link to review
bellyfan19

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a treat for just $1. Gorgeous Goddess having fun with her belly, and that’s a lot of belly to have fun with!  

Link to review