3 Screenshots

About This File

After what seems like an eternity Princess Blurmy emerges from the lockdown shadows, ready for a night out on the town with her friends. Unfortunately for her though, she's put on a little more weight than she had anticipated. Watch as she attempts to struggle into several outfits before she gives up and begrudgingly raids the wardrobe of her nerdy, frumpy mother.

Will she find a suitable outfit for her night out? Or will she become a fat, nerdy, wallflower?

(Spoiler - It's definitely the latter.)

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mj3200

What a fantastic video. Princess B has my absolute dream figure where virtually all her gain has gone to her waist. Perfect. So nice to see the changing lingere. What else can I say? I wish she would post more often. 

Definitely in my top 5 curvage videos 👌

Link to review

Fantastic to see Princess B back, I’ve missed her quirky cute personality and narrative on her vids but most of all I’m blown away by the step change in her girth since her last update (203lb), she’s tall too so she must be well into the 200’s now, judging by the size of her gorgeous jiggly belly now.

I loved the whole vid, it’s funny at the end when Princess B has morphed into a frumpy hefty old granny but for me it was the first half of the vid, watching her wiggle and jiggle resplendently before the girdle held it all in 😍

Would love to see a weigh in next 🙏🏻

Link to review