8 Screenshots

About This File

Bella’s been at the wine again. She guzzles the last of her bottle and tipsily shows off her bloated gut and fat tits, sloshing forward when she tries to get up and show off for you, babbles about wanting another bottle, gets her first little hiccup attack, and shows off some more while belching.

wine_hiccup.8.thumb.GIF.982285ff61edb8e0f342ce132b3dd069.GIF

You get to watch her stagger down the public hallway of her building going to pick up her McDonalds order, a total slutty mess, leaning on walls, gut hanging out of her sweatshirt.

Then she’s back in her room, stuffing fries into her face, then shoving her face directly into the bag. Her tits are hanging out the bottom of her top. She’s never looked so sloppy, fat, or happy.

wine_hiccup.7.thumb.GIF.a30ed4c28fa358a4c46e613b896252fc.GIF

At 8:05 the violent, gut rocking hiccups begin, and continue for the rest of the clip, a full 8 minutes of tipsy hiccups rocking her whole jiggly, sloshy body.s

wine hiccup.1.jpg

wine hiccup.2.jpg

wine hiccup.3.jpg

wine hiccup.4.jpg

wine hiccup.5.jpg

wine hiccup.6.jpg

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jouissance

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm new to Curvage and this was the first clip I bought... it might have set the bar too high! Super hot video, esp hiccuping around huge mouthfuls of fries. Thank you!

Response from the author:

Welcome!!! I’m so glad you love it, and I hope to top it soon, because this is the most fun I’ve ever had on a shoot, and I always have a TON of fun shooting, because it’s my fantasy escape and my favorite thing! 

Link to review
Guest WaluigiFan001

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I'd like to congratulate Bella. She's pulled off quite a feat with this clip. In all the years this community has existed, all the videos that have ever been made, she's finally made what we've all been looking for. She's made the the single greatest celebration of and testament to a woman's gluttony ever recorded on film.

I've been around in this community for eleven years, seen more videos than I could ever count, and never before have I seen anyone capture what I love about this scene and this fetish so perfectly.

I've never seen a woman as beautiful as her. I've never seen a woman with as perfect a body as her. I've never seen anyone be as sexy and real as her. I've only ever dreamed of bellies that were that perfect. Of faces that were that gorgeous. I've just never seen anyone or anything this perfect in a video in all my years.

She's by far the drunkest that I've ever seen her before (if you've seen her other drinking videos, you know that's saying a lot), she's by far the biggest I've ever seen her before, and she's by far the most enamored with her fat I've ever seen her before.

This video is just 16 minutes of her just completely and totally succumbing to the weight of her own gluttony, and it's the most marvellous thing I've ever seen.

I always mean it when I say you should buy her clips, but I've never meant it as much as I do this time. Fucking wow.

Thank you, I agree! These are basically all my biggest turn ons in one video, and I’m so happy I captured it and you love it too!!

Link to review
kirby663

great video for people who like curvy girls and hiccups. Hope you'll make more hiccup vids in the future!

I’ll be making more any time I get them on camera, I love hiccups and they turn me on to no end 💦💦💦

Link to review
GeorJ

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Been loving Bella’s content for a while now, but this is the crowning achievement! She stuffs herself silly and ** chugs wine giving herself the hiccups from greed and gluttony. Probably her best video ever and would absolutely recommend this if you’re a fan of hiccups or of Bella!

Link to review
KleineVampir

Yes it has hiccups, yes it's hot!  Hiccup lovers rejoice!  Looks like paying girls to eat and drink has finally paid off!

Link to review
Billyscott_1999

If you’ve been looking for a hiccup video this right here is the one you need to download. 

Bella looks incredible as she drinks and stuffs her face and gets absolutely amazing hiccups. You won’t be able to tear your eyes away as each loud hiccup rocks her body and sends shockwaves through her beautiful belly. This is one video that absolutely can’t be missed. 

Link to review
norge

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

unbelievable video. bella's got it and she knows it. 

if you're into hiccups like me, this is the best video on this site. there is really nothing else to say.

Link to review