15 Screenshots

About This File

Since you couldn’t be there on valentines day, you sent your feedee girlfriend some special treats to enjoy during your video chat, but little did you know she got you a surprise too! She strips off her (very tight, overflowing) dress to show you a barely there strappy lingerie set she got just because she thought you’d like to see her spilling out of it. She devours cream filled donuts in three bites, then two, guzzles wine, and wolfs down sushi at a breakneck pace, all the while telling you how good of a feeder you’ve been, I mean, look at what you’ve done to her body!! She even jokes that if you want her to wear this again next year, you’ll have to be there in person to help her put it on, since she’ll be far to fat to squeeze into it without help. Lots of angles, fat chat, belly play, and big bites.

29 minute run time.

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Michel84

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bella nailes it in this RP. She starts of with some wine (Bella loves being tipsy after all) and a few donuts. She takes of her way too small dress and shows a very sexy set of lingerie🔥 And then she goes to town on the sushi. Bella really has some appetite, because all of it quickly ends up inside her spacious belly.

Speaking of her belly, i love how Bella did a before/after showoff. She really grew after this feast. And my guess is that those chocolates are also done for as of this writing😋

Response from the author:

The chocolates are looong gone 😘😂

Link to review