7 Screenshots

About This File

Guys!!!! As several of you know, It went my birthday! And this is the way my sister @irinalatina (That's already part of the @LatinasGang too), gave me her present as surprise!! She brought me a delicious cheese cake with chocolate and she ate the WHOLE cake with me, just the two of us!! We really got fun and it was an amazing birthday, cause at the same time I celebrate the thing that I'm already chubbier than before and getting fatter and fatter as you'll notice on here! We lick each other bellies, played with our belly fat and get fun only as we love to! So stay and leave your congratulatory comments for me below! Don't forget to leave your review and hope you all get an awesome weekend, love you!!🥰💘

1.1.thumb.gif.34e69dc75ccf58c4c1525553e53c1161.gif

1.2.thumb.gif.84424174f42a9983e6e8f735dcd05a8f.gif

1.thumb.jpg.c4f75eafeb9abfb1393ad96611cedf0c.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.349f6974e2f26cd26c5bfd73a58a3ba4.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.513101ecd5889a9f1a80b91670d172b6.jpg

Other Files from carolinas

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Manic3289

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Omg you can really see Carolinas gain in this video! And after this cake is devoured with forceful stuffing and licking every last fattening bit off of eachothers bellies the gain will only continue!

The way Irina's belly hangs and jiggles whilst Carolinas plays with it is just 😍

Response from the author:

Is awesome that it liked you sweetie!!! 🥰❤️

Link to review