2 Screenshots

About This File

Some people call me greedy, they would be right, I am a fat greedy pig. What can I say. I live for food. Food is the centre of my universe. That is why I am so big. 

Was this my SECOND STUFFING of the day? YES IT WAS!🤦 could I move afterwards? No I could not! I didn’t even give my body time to digest the last stuffing and I was already onto the next. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kieran8

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have never seen someone so turned on by stuffing their face and belly with food and i am so here for it! Every moan you make from eating is so fucking sexy too! I cant wait to see your next stuffing 😍 you are gaining so fast!

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

Another goddess level performance. Super sexy, you can see the amount of pleasure she feels just by the look in her face. Definitely true to the game.  😍

Link to review
xTom420

Super sexy video! love how turned on you get by yourself, 100% recommend this video it’s so hot. Your doing great keep up the hard work with the stuffings! 

Link to review