Just This Once | Mega Three Course Stuffing

$9.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's your birthday, and you told me not to get anything, so I decided to get us a nice dinner from your favorite restaurant. 

I meekly protest...

But I give in "just this once" because it's your birthday

I eat my food, your food

And then have dessert before summoning you to the bedroom

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yess GGG!! , the best video ever, we need more of stuffing videos, omg if you read this, stop!!, and buy it!!!, sensual, sexy and FAT ;) 

Response from the author:

Oh, there are more stuffings to come 😈

Link to review

This is one of the hottest stuffing vids i’ve ever seen. GGG really puts away alot of food followed by some sexy moans, belly play, and some loud, emphatic, and bassy belly slaps 😍 definitely a must buy 🔥

Thank you so much! I had fun eating all that food.

Link to review

If you want to see a stunning girl eat until she can’t eat anymore entirely for you, then this is a video you absolutely must buy. Imagine you have a girlfriend and you tell her she must devour an entire full 3 course meal without complaint, this video is exactly that. GGG certainly does not disappoint, even when things begin to get difficult and you can see her struggling she continues to eat. There’s a couple of stuffed burps included, with a few gluttony moans and lots of belly play when she begins to feel stuffed to the maximum. Those who enjoy large stuffings this video is definitely for you, please support this video by purchasing so that in the future we get more videos like this. Watching a sexy woman forcing herself to eat, even when she is already stuffed to the maximum is such a turn on. The bigger she gets the more she will be able to eat, and that can only happen if we support her videos. Finally, the last thing I can add is that I can’t thank you enough personally  GGG, for delivering this fantasy! On your forum a while back I suggested a similar scenario to this and without doubt you did an incredible job. I can’t wait for your next mega stuffing, I just want you to know that I understand how difficult it must be when you push yourself this the limit. I know that stuffing your face turns you on, but at the same time you must feel discomfort and it is this that enables you to progress to the next level. The old saying goes true, ‘no pain no gain’ the more you push yourself the better and easier everything becomes. Thanks again, and I can’t wait for what comes next😍

I LOVED this idea! I am so sorry I didn't track you down and give you a free copy, because it is such a hot, sweet idea!

Link to review