3 Screenshots

About This File

1 DAY SALE TO CELEBRATE MY FIRST STUFFING! my FIRST EVER 17:30 minute long McDonald’s stuffing🍟🍔😳 I could barely move after and I am visibly larger by the end! Stretch marks an all!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

You really should check out curvytoni’s 1st curvage vid has she tucks into a McDonald’s feast even though she is already stuffed 😍. You even get to hear her future gaining plans, great burps too 🥵. I love how chatty you are and how you pushed yourself to eat the wrap. Can’t wait to see more of your stuffing vids here, everyone should check out this 5 star vid.

Link to review
wdyw

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

Excellent first stuffing - Curvytoni shows us there's clearly an inner fat girl bursting to get out. It's a classic story, previously feeling guilty about her growing body, you can see the joy in the release as she realises she can now actually enjoy her favourite foods. Mark my words there's more to come from this beautiful sexy lady  whose definitely going to get a lot fatter really fast.

Link to review
Guest Bellylove25

Perfect first stuffing vid of a new rising star in our community. 🤩 A "Must seen" because it´s one of the starting points of Antonias enormous transformation from thin to super bellied so far. The cherry on top: her beautiful face and smile! 🥰

Antonia aka Fatfreak.jpg

Link to review