Stuffing my face with chocolate cake and jiggling my body fat😍

$3

(5 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I bought this 7 serving cake because my eyes are bigger than my stomach! Of course I was defeated after 3 1/2 servings! Still pretty impressive half of a cake and then after this video I moved onto afters! WOW! I will be gaining like crazy eating like this! I show off my new found confidence in my new curves in this video 😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

feederman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I really like how he eats and gains weight. Good movie and I hope you finished eating the cake.

Link to review
johnp0971

Well what can I say this video was amazing!! The belly rolls and stuffing is so hot 🥵 all the angles and jiggles you did was something else 🤧

Link to review
Kieran8

Half of a 7 serving chocolate cake, thats impressive as fuck! And that moment when you mixed it with your juices, i almost died that was so hot! And its moments like that that really show just how much stuffing your belly turns you on. Great video! Hopefully as you stuff yourself more, you can make more room and maybe finish the whole thing one day 😍

Link to review
MT159852

Good vid - you'll go far like Bitcoin or Tesla.

Link to review