1 Screenshot

About This File

As I’m cleaning the kitchen for a family I clean for, I start to get hungry rapidly. No one is home, it’s just me stuck in the kitchen with all this food. It’s like it’s waiting me to give in to my gluttony, and boy, do I give in!

Come see as I begin to snack, starting small with M&Ms, until I find some delicious cookies that I try to put down, but can’t. Just smelling the cookies sends my tummy into a frenzy and I have to keep snacking away! The more I eat, the happier I am. I show off my growing, tight belly. Gasping for air, shaking my belly all over, trying to keep my undies pulled up, and so much more are the highlight of this video! I also wash it all down with some milk from the fridge. I REALLY hope no one catches me or notices that food is missing... do you think they’ll be able to spot their gluttonous maids guilty pleasure?

5C05E21E-6BCC-4CC2-BA3B-32DAC1FD3EE4.jpeg

9D9FBE9A-AE4A-4BFF-B448-C46BF64EC6A4.jpeg

E41F7106-20BD-4DAF-B520-0705ADE3AD7C.jpeg

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review