1 Screenshot

About This File

This stuffing was very filling and very worth all the delicious calories 😍

I recently moved states and I’m back in the Chicagoland area, which means...delicious, greasy food from places I couldn’t go to before! In this ten minute video, I indulge myself in a IL staple - Portillos. I ordered an Italian beef, large cheese fries and a large vanilla shake. I eat all of my food like the good piggy I am! By the end I am moaning in pain and pleasure, laughing and grinning at what I’ve done to myself, to this once petite body. It’s no longer. My self control has gone out the window, and it’s very apparent in this video! Come see for yourself! Also, take a look at the before and after pictures posted here... top is before, bottom is after 🥵😅

AFC4D6D8-82C6-43C9-A083-F5CB2D72B4CC.png

F330F8AD-1745-4D2F-B0E7-752E0FC1F03F.png

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Love to see Aria scarfing down this delicious feast of cheese fries, vanilla shake, and a big greasy roastbeef sandwich which looked so good.. The way she describes it made me hungry lol. Would've liked to see her eat the whole sandwich, there was a ton of meat on that thing. Maybe next time ;)

Link to review