2 Screenshots

About This File

While getting ready for a date and I get stopped in my tracks.  Watch and listen to me admire myself.  Listen to me explain my thoughts about how sexy I think I am.  My ass slaps, thigh grabs and belly shakes can show you just how much I love my curves but listening to me explain just how much is even hotter.  Cum join me on my naughty date night. 😍😘💋

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

😍😘❤️

Link to review
jj22

A short and perfectly-formed video from the super-beautiful @Lindsee Foxxx!

Here's the set-up of the video: Lindsee is getting ready for a date.  But before she leaves she has to admire that perfect body of hers.  So what if she's going to be late?  (Not to worry, Lindsee, I reckon your dates will be more than happy to wait HOURS for you.)

The audio of the video is a voice-over from Lindsee.  I have to say that listening to her sweet, seductive voice while watching the visual spectacle she provides is one of the most heart-poundingly erotic things you'll find on Curvage.

I'm a complete and total sucker for self-admiration and Lindsee is clearly an absolute champion at it.  She talks about how she loves every part of her stunning body and how she's basically in love with herself.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how Lindsee talks about herself.  I could literally listen to her for hours talking about her ultra-pretty face, her thick legs, her big ass, her delicious belly, her padded arms, and everything else.

Things really get quite steamy when Lindsee imagines making her date rock-hard without touching him.  Indeed, I can well imagine him turning to granite at the mere sight of this awe-inspiring angel.

Out-of-control sexiness on an epic scale for such a short video.

If you have a self-admiration kink (like I do), you MUST buy this. 

Link to review