9 Screenshots

About This File

โš ๏ธWARNINGโš ๏ธ Big Asses, Big Bellies, Big Legs and Big Titties Ahead, proceed with CAUTION ๐Ÿ˜

The BBW besties are at it again. This time taking on a pool float which we are no stranger to. However, it has been quite some time and many MANY pounds added since we have tried to squeeze one of them onto our big voluptuous bodies.

In this video us naughty girls take turns getting stuck and unstuck. With the help of each other, our ultimate goal is to get through. Lots of hands on help required we & we will do whatever it takes and put all the effort in to getting unstuck. ย 

Video starts with Steph and I having some friendly banter, then we begin talking about our past experiences with pool floaties. Little laughter and then we get to it. Each one of us takes a turn and give each other helping hands. Great views of allllll of our curves, there is no shy girls in this video. Huffs, puffs, sweat and lots of touching. If you are a stuck fan and even if you arenโ€™t this video has it all.๐Ÿ’‹

Other Files from Lindsee Foxxx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Assuny

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If you like seeing gorgeous women getting stuck, this video is for you!

In response to a challenge to squeeze their plump bodies through an inner tube, the Lindsee and Steph brace the purple donut (sadly, inedible) against a doorway. The tube is transparent, so you can still kind of see the chunky cuties' struggle going on the other side, though this is admittedly difficult given the width of our protagonists' bottoms. They giggle as the jiggle their way into the impossibly tight entry, which settles nicely on top of their lovehandle-topped hips. These ladies have been indulging their appetites a bit too much to heave and shove their fat asses into the next room. If they aren't careful, soon they won't even need the inner tube to get stuck!

The banter between these friends is great, and I love hearing bigger women teasing each other about their weights. Watching Lindsee tease Steph for her ginormous ass, and hearing Steph complain about being too exhausted and out of shape is sure to tickle the interest of anyone with taste.

I only have a couple questions. Where can I find more of Steph? And do you guys have a wishlist somewhere so someone could buy you a sturdier inner tube you won't be afraid to break?

This content was wonderful, fully worth the price of admission and then some. I hope to see more of this kind of content from other models too. Thank you ladies. You're beautiful and appreciated, and I hope your next meal is as satisfying as it is fattening.

Response from the author:

Wow thank you for the amazing review! We both appreciate it very much! Sadly Steph is just sticking to content with yours truly for the time being. I will announce if anything changes with that. We do have quite a few videos together listed on my page, we also do customs. Please feel free to reach out via direct message and we can do something fun for you if you ever wanted. Smart idea on that wish list! I will need to create one because thatโ€™s a fantastic idea. Thanks for taking the time to write this, we appreciate you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Meepher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love it! Lindsey popping up with another hot friend to do a stuck video is always a pleasant surprise

Response from the author:

I sure do love the company! Specially when they are hottie big girls ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review