🚨🚨SALE🚨🚨 santa gave to me... 6 DEEP FILLED MINCE PIES

$3.89

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

I CHALLENGE MYSELF TO EAT 6 MINCE PIES, IT WAS SO HARD TOWARDS THE END WHEN MY JAW WAS GETTING SORE, I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY  STUFFED BELLY  :D BELLY RUBS INCLUDED 

Other Files from SSBBWLadyBrads

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My Dream Goal is to have a girl around at least around 280-300 lbs and even way more like your size isn't a huge issue unless they were to sleep with me or in a separate bed i try to draw the line at over 1000+ but it depends on the personality traits though which is why i am OK with you wanting to go the further on your journey but like the friendlies are hand to find & i need $ on top of that issue if they agree to be fed by me or gain weight on accident which i know they will notice and try to blame me if possible.  After all That i would probably need a car & license that can fit her in the car over her or me calling a ride. so in short its not going to be easy even if most boyfriends try to handle that i don't know if i can. Hopefully you way bigger and quite decisive with what you want to do with yourself can try to tell me if i am doing anything wrong? like maybe its the way i approach them otherwise since i was unsure if i would see them again i sometimes did it on the first time try to ask out otherwise after the 2nd or 3rd knowing i saw them again i just do not know what to do Sorry if i brought this upon you i am not trying to be depressed i am just more unsure of myself & a bit annoyed over what i have been through and if waiting is all i need i will wait i have been this way for a good going 9 years most of it in secret. 😕

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.