Sudden weight gain.

Guest footballmad

Guest footballmad

Hey guys! I'm Ruby and I'm a 19 year old woman. I've been very slim my entire life and on my 18th birthday I weighed around 116lbs at the time which is on the lower scale of healthy for my height (I'm 5'4). Throughout my life I've been a big eater and this continued as I became an adult yet I experienced zero weight gain. Up until this point I've looked like a teenager but in the past few months, since spring of 23 (I turned 19 in October 23), everything has flipped on its head. I'm quickly heading to becoming classed as obese. My waist has expanded massively, my boobs have grown massively and my once tiny thin legs are looking fat and I've not even mentioned my face. My face has just filled out massively and I've in the past two months developed a double chin. I'm 19 so I aint got that much money, hardly any of my clothes fit and I can't afford to massively change out my closet. And when I reached 130lbs back in September of 23 I immediately stopped eating as much and started eating very healthily. But nope nothing has changed, this is what I've weighed in at in the past few months. 
October 22 - 116
January 23 - 117
February 23 - 115
March 23 - 117
April 23 - 120
May 23 - 123
June 23 - 126
July 23 - 127
August 23 - 128
September 23 - 132
October 23 - 134
November 23 - 136
December 23 - 140
January 24 - 143
February 24 - 149
March 24 - 153
I'm really losing faith and considering giving up on this and just giving in. I'm really struggling mentally and have resorted to binge eating due to me starving myself then eating a lot of food. I've had conversations with many people and whatever I've tried has failed. I'm honestly considering forgetting a diet and eating what I want, I just want myself to be happy again, rather than having a beach bod. I'd honestly just feel a whole more attractive and happy if I was jus enjoying life and eating what I want, when I want. Maybe I'm just not meant to be thin and I'm destined to have curves.